The SIPLACE X provides absolute precision and maximum performance. It is the placement platform of choice for demanding high-volume production applications such as smartphones, tablets, notebooks, LED arrays, and many more. Wherever top speed, lowest dpm rates, non-stop setup changeovers, fast new product introductions and the high-speed placement of the latest
generations of super-small components (0201 metric) are needed – the SIPLACE X delivers.
- SIPLACE SpeedStar for high-speed and placement of components as small as 0201 (metric) with maximum precision.
- SIPLACE MultiStar – the only head that automatically changes modes on demand (C&P, P&P, Mixed Mode).
- SIPLACE TwinStar: The head for special tasks.
- Digital SIPLACE vision system for maximum process stability.
- Available with two, three and four gantries and smart conveyor options for optimized line configurations.
- Modular gantries to meet any production challenges.
With the SIPLACE SX, your factory is ready for anything that comes along. The SIPLACE SX was designed to be flexible. It is the world’s only platform that lets you scale up or down or transfer capacity by adding or removing the unique SX gantries.
- Capacity on Demand: Scale the performance of your SMT lines up or down as needed – quickly and easily
- The SIPLACE SpeedStar – faster, more precise, and longer-lasting
- SIPLACE TwinStar: The head for special tasks
- SIPLACE MultiStar: Switches between placement modes on demand
- ASM smart transport modules: Process PCBs with lengths of up to 1.525 meters
- LED centering: Align components based on top-side features
- NEW: Place critical components reliable with the SIPLACE (OSC) Package
- NEW: Touchless placement: Maximum placement quality for highly sensitive components
- SIPLACE SpeedStar and SIPLACE MultiStar heads can operate jointly in the same placement area for more flexibility and performance.
- NEW: Minimum placement force: 0.5 N
- SIPLACE Smart Pin Support: Automated pin support for printed circuit boards
- NEW: ASM Shuttle Extension: Active transport unit for easy management of single and dual conveyors
Sample lines configurations